Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raging Nemesis Forum Index -> Legion Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alleviate The Realest
Registered

re: Professions

Dear all,

It is no surprise that items on AH required for raiding are very expensive. This is because of 2 reasons:

-Everyone Raids

-They're hard to get

Let's be clear about something here. These are NOT hard to get, what they do take however, is time.

Now, there seems to be a general opinion amongst us, that the guild bank should provide these required items, so that our members should not have to go through AH pricing. This is, in my opinion, the right attitude to have.

However,

Our current situation is that everyone needs, but nobody is giving. Simply put, we cannot expect the guild bank to have what we need, if we are not putting any effort whatsoever to increase its abundancy.

This is an issue, where one or two people that want to help, will give all their TIME, and others will simply come, pick the cherry, and be happy about it without giving it a second thought. This is abuse!

And so I propose the following:

That "We shall enforce the mandatory rule that all members with crafting professions below 750, change to a gathering profession as of today, before, during, or after our first raid, and donate resources to the guild bank".

Keep in mind, Legion is a profession-friendly expansion, and so whatever progress you have, will not be lost if you change professions. So once items are less demanded on AH, and prices fall, you can pick up your professions respectively. But let's be honest, and no matter the excuse, a crafting profession below 750 has no utility in the raid-effort.

In the hopes for abundancy,

Alleviate

Vampizer (Untankable)
Guild Master

#People complaining about consumable prices in 2016

Well written Alleviate! People seriously need to step up their game when it comes to preparing for raids. Prepots etc can make and break a progress boss, gold cannot :) 

Vampizer (Untankable)
Guild Master

Watch and learn guys. Watch and learn. Janny, Amakawa and Golden will get a loot priority of their chosing for their initative and efforts :) 

Last edited by Vampizer (Untankable) on Fri Sep 23, 2016 14:52; edited 1 time in total

Frankzter
Trial

"We shall enforce the mandatory rule that all members with crafting professions below 750, change to a gathering profession as of today, before, during, or after our first raid, and donate resources to the guild bank"

this suggestion is abit like saying since 4people are broke we are gonna punish everyone ... i will NEVER gather a herb or mine a ore . simply becouse due to work,family life , fotball training etc etc i do not have time , and dropping a proff to pick up 15herbs a week , no just no .  my lvl 1 engi gives me fuck all in a raid, but so does herbing .. 

im all for that people farm and help out, and the once doing so should ofcourse be rewarded, but punishing players that come fit for fight every time is wrong . then id rather enforce farming on those who actualy stuggle with farming gold, it seriously takes 1 day to farm 20-50k gold now ... 

it should be as simple as If you aint ready you dont raid . its not a kindergarden , we are all grown ups and Should be able to take care of themselfs , everything done as a guild effort is just a bonus . 

Vampizer (Untankable)
Guild Master

Frankzter wrote:

"We shall enforce the mandatory rule that all members with crafting professions below 750, change to a gathering profession as of today, before, during, or after our first raid, and donate resources to the guild bank"

this suggestion is abit like saying since 4people are broke we are gonna punish everyone ... i will NEVER gather a herb or mine a ore . simply becouse due to work,family life , fotball training etc etc i do not have time , and dropping a proff to pick up 15herbs a week , no just no .  my lvl 1 engi gives me fuck all in a raid, but so does herbing .. 

im all for that people farm and help out, and the once doing so should ofcourse be rewarded, but punishing players that come fit for fight every time is wrong . then id rather enforce farming on those who actualy stuggle with farming gold, it seriously takes 1 day to farm 20-50k gold now ... 

it should be as simple as If you aint ready you dont raid . its not a kindergarden , we are all grown ups and Should be able to take care of themselfs , everything done as a guild effort is just a bonus . 

If anything. We will have the people on standby doing it. And certain rewards to them will occur. 

Yumtums
In-Game Rank 9

Previous expansions people were rewarded dkp for items deposited. can't u just do the same again? have a cap on amount of dkp or whatever is used. 

or whatever is used instead of dkp at the moment 

this rewards people for doing it and  doesnt punish those that don't. have a thread on the forum which u say what u have deposited and a screenshots in the post and an officer or some other minion of vamps can update your points.

Photobucket
Vampizer (Untankable)
Guild Master

Yumtums wrote:

Previous expansions people were rewarded dkp for items deposited. can't u just do the same again? have a cap on amount of dkp or whatever is used. 

or whatever is used instead of dkp at the moment 

this rewards people for doing it and  doesnt punish those that don't. have a thread on the forum which u say what u have deposited and a screenshots in the post and an officer or some other minion of vamps can update your points.

We will do this yes, but not just yet as we havent started with EPGP. 

We are keeping track on who does what though, so it will definitaly help :)

Yumtums
In-Game Rank 9

Writing a list of what is actually needed would be good too. I know basics like herbs, but not all know the mat requirements. Starlight and fish I imagine are the biggest bitch right now. 

I can see why flasks are so expensive. Each one probably takes longer than an hour to farm

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raging Nemesis Forum Index -> Legion Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: