View previous topic :: View next topic  
OldtimerFaireve

re: RNs 11th year aniversery

Hey there gang...Im sure none of you know me but a few of you may know RN was made on the 27th of sept 2005. I was one of the orignal crew of people back in vanillia until WOTLK on sylvanas. My names Faireve and I was OT for the guild under "Shyr" the MT and founding member. I run bars and resturants in the uk now but i was having a chat with a mate and we got talking about wow.. made me want to check in when i saw that your still alive and kicking and your taking down the heroics bosses. So if someone or all of you could shout BANNNA TIME next you pull a boss just like the old days?!?!? pref on he 27 >.o, that would be amazeing. My addy on battle.net is hakesh@hotmail.com. happy hunting and happy bday RN!

Warm wishes, Faireve.

Yumtums
In-Game Rank 9

hey dude it's yumtums I'm still here :) how's it going?

Photobucket
Krizzature
In-Game Rank 9

Hi Faireve, I think I joined RN a bit later on (2006, and actively raiding till end Cata), but your name rings a bell idd. Some oldies still playing, but wow has changed a lot and thus also RN. But its still around, which is an achievement in itself! :-)

Happy bday Raging Nemesis!

Best wishes,

Krizzature (female UD mage in the old days).

Whazzaah
Officer

Hey Faireve, BAzzature/Whazzup here, joined sometimes close to start of RN when Shyrtokae, Harkin, biefstuk, Kaiio etc were still around, I defo remember you and am still in RN, alongside of Zarakh, Yumtums, etc etc.

Good to hear we are still remembered and yea we are still kicking ass in the raids ;)

Did i run into you on my DH in group finder the other day or was that a different oldie from vanilla.

Photobucket
Deimmos

Yumtums wrote:

Did i run into you on my DH in group finder the other day or was that a different oldie from vanilla.

I think you were dreaming Yum :P

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum