Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Demon Hunter
Spec 1 : Vengeance
Spec 2 : Havoc

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Please list some simple personal information about yourself e.g. name, age, country, profession, hobbies:
Name: Marcus
Profession: Retail Clerk (In other words, I'm a real life NPC)
Hobbies: I go to a quiz competition every other week. Other than that, it's just gaming, really.

How fluent are you at English? Are you able to communicate on Discord?:
I am very fluent. I can communicate on mostly every comm-service, including Discord.

Are you interested in raiding with us?:
Yes

If you answered no to the above question please feel free to ignore the "Raiding" questions.

(Raiding) How stable is your internet connection? How smoothly can your computer run World of Warcraft?:
Stable connection. No problems with the computer.

(Raiding) Can you keep an 75% attendance? (9/12 raids a month):
Yeah. As a retail clerk, my job kind of requires me to sometimes work evening shifts, thus there are some days I cannot raid, but overall I should be able to make a 9/12 attendance a month.

(Raiding) What class and specialization do you intend to play for us? Would you be willing to respec if asked, if so do you have any other raid worthy alts that we should know about:
Primarily, I'd choose Vengeance (Tank) spec. I've currently got 37 traits in my weapon, 882 iLvl. Ready for raiding.
If needed, I could change to Havoc (DPS) spec. I've currently only got 33 traits in my DPS spec though, and it probably requires me to change out some items to optimize my damage output, but it shouldn't be much of a problem.

(Raiding) What are your professions and why did you choose them?:
Letherworking/Skinning. Standard professions. I chose them for a couple of reasons. Demon Hunters don't really need utility like gliding or speed boost, since they've already got quite a lot of mobility, and I really wanted the toys/mounts that came out this expansion.

(Raiding) Please provide us with an overview of your past raiding experience and what content you have cleared:
Well, the past is shady, indeed. Never really had much of a raiding guild, so I didn't really manage to clear much. Pugged Ahead of the curve since MoP, and done a lot of OpenRaid, that's about it. I didn't even have a guild back in WotLK/Cata, was busy doing achievements at the time.

(Raiding) What is your basic rotation / spell / stat priority?:
On Tank(Single target): I start off with engaging with Infernal Strike, cast Sigil of Flame, then immidiately cast Fiery Brand so that the sigil procs after Fiery Brand has been casted. Then I follow up Soul Carver, Immolation Aura and (if I have enough Pain) Fel Devastation. If I don't have enough pain, I cast Felblade and then Fel Devastation. All should be cast within Fiery Brand, thus dealing extra damage because of my Fiery Demise trait, and heal more because of my Charred Warblades trait. After which, I use Immolation Aura, Sigil of Flame and Felblade whenever it's off cooldown and wait for Fiery Brand to come off cooldown, then do the rotation over. Usually keeping one of the stacks of Demon Spikes on cooldown, unless there's something that requires mitigation for a longer period, like Ursoc's Rend Flesh. Other than that, it's pretty much just standard tank and spank.
In certain situations, I don't do Fiery Brand though and use it for damage mitigation instead. Like, if the off-tank is seriously close to dying on Xavius, I need to taunt him or he's dead. I have blackened debuff, really bad situation, right? So I pop Fiery Brand, Demon Spikes, and Metamorphsis. Suddenly I decrease all that damage dealt by Xavius by an additional 85% + I get 30% more health and 50% leech. Which is a sweet deal in a pinch.
As for stat priority: Stamina > Agility > Versatility > Mastery/haste > crit
Unless it's for mythic+ dungeons, then I usually go Stamina > Agility > Mastery >= Versatility > Haste > Crit

For DPS: Just do whatever. As long as you have Momentum, you're good to go. Pop Metamorphsis -> Fel Rush -> Chaos Blades (if specced) -> Fury of the illidari -> Vengeful Retreat (+fel barrage if specced) -> Throw Glaive -> Fel Rush -> Eye Beam -> Annihilation -> Fel Rush -> Do something -> Fel Rush -> Do something else. You get the picture. As long as you keep Momentum up, and Glaives on cooldown, you can just roll your face over the keyboard and you'll probably do damage.

Stat priority: Agility > Crit > Versatility > Haste > Mastery

(Raiding) If you have any raid logs, link them here.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16762353/10/

(Raiding) Do you analyze your own logs after raids? If not, why?:
Of course. How else would I know if I improve? Like, we could down a boss faster than last week, but that doesn't mean I personally have improved. It only means someone in the raid has improved from last week, right? So logs are a nice guideline to use to see if you're doing something wrong.

(Raiding) How do you approach new encounters?:
PTR videos, streams, guides and the good old dungeon journal. Learning from others mistakes is the best way to not make mistakes yourself.

(Raiding) Please provide us a picture of your UI with a brief explanation of any addons you use and what you use them for:
http://imgur.com/a/HRavL
Standard UI. A slim ElvUI that doesn't distract me from what's going on in the raid. Down right in the trade chat I keep my Skada, down in the left I keep my Omen3. Cooldowns on Vengeance spec is kind of easy to get used to, so I don't really need a TellMeWhen or something similar to make that efficient. I'd rather just customize WeakAura2
Other than that, I just keep standard raiding add-ons. DBM, Skada, Omen3, WeakAura2, RCLootCouncil, GTFO, MikScrollingBattleText, OmniCC, RangeDisplay and Raid Assist. I also use Pawn as a guide-line, but there aren't really many accurate weights for demon hunters atm.

What previous guild(s) have you been in. And why did you leave them?:
Previous one was Just Winging It-Draenor. Left it because they can't progress. They were fun to play with and all, but if there's no progress, what's the point? Like, I'm not gonna sit around and do Heroic EN for 6 more months.
My current one of Daemonheim-Twisting Nether. I'm leaving that one because I've been stabbed in the back with something that feels like a chainsaw. Oh, you wish to listen to my sob story? Alright, I'll tell ya. My guild has this... say Inner Circle. You know, the 4-5 friends that starter the guild, right? I've been in this guild for a few months. We're all from Norway, and all speak my language, which is OK. It's not really a good playground to find good players, but meh. Anyhow, since we didn't have enough members to do mythic raiding, we merged with another guild. Their demands were simple; the officers of their guild should become officers of our guild, and their 1 tank should be allowed to tank.
No problem for us, since we had only 1 main-tank as well, me. OR SO I THOUGH. Because after the merging, one of our officers decided to reroll Tank, and since he was a part of the inner circle, there was no question about it. So I, the 37 trait 882 tank was benched, so that a 869 iLvl 20 trait, 10 Artifact Knowledge tank with figuratively no tanking experience should take my place. Man, isn't the world beautiful?
So, I guess you kind of understand why I'm looking for a new guild.

Why do you want to join Raging Nemesis?:
Well, to do progressive raiding. Get the purps. Get the Cutting Edge and achievements. To Get Shit Done.

Have you read our guild rules?:
Rusko Told Me Not Too

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?:
NOPE.

Anything else we should know? This is your chance to impress us:
well, 37 trait on main spec, 33 trait on off-spec... that's close to 15,000,000 combined artifact power. That's kind of impressive, right?
I'm also a achievement whore, mount farmer, pet collector and a toy enthusiast. So I'm pretty much down to join anything.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Don\'t Know
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> Don\'t Know
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know
Dimb
In-Game Rank 9

re: APPROVED - App: Landlady - by hellfirefc

Hai there Marcus! 

The officers will take a look at ur aplication and make a dessision and contact u as soon as we are done :) 

/Zakatha

re: APPROVED - App: Landlady - by hellfirefc

I vote for him :) Got a nice application and i like pet collectors :)

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum